Saturday 15 October 2011

BlackBerry OS Updates and Firmwares





Guys sorry for the gap that took from my last post to this post. Had few problems, so wasn't able to attend the blog. But, here, M back. Guys I've been getting few mails regarding Blackberry firmwares. Many of you want them to be uploaded and give you the links. For all those, guys links have been sent to you. Check your inbox. Now I just wanted to let you guys know that almost all blackberry firmwares are available. Just request here, or as many prefer, mail me. I'll upload and provide the public links here on the blog.
  This is just to stop uploading stuff that no one actually downloads. So guys all those who want the firmwares, please do let me know.

And preferably click on follow blog link. This will help you in notifying you with all the new posts that will be made here on the blog.

Or like us on our facebook page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment