Are you thinking which mobile is yours? Is it Samsung E2222 or Samsung Cha@t 222? And to which this tutorial belongs to? Don't worry, since the tutorial belongs to both these models. Both are same. So here's the tutorial for flashing / updating Samsung E222 / Ch@t 222.
Firmware Update Process:
- - First you have to install USB drivers by click on Setup.exe inside this Folder: Sunstone_V5_00_0_1_WHQLed
- - Power on the phone and connect USB cable to it and to PC to let Windows install its drivers.
- - Turn off the phone and connect USB cable to it and to PC to let Windows install its drivers.
- - Run the E2222 Ch@t Flasher: Flash loader 7.4.7_SSG_v0.1_Lite.exe
- - Click SET MODEL button and select: E2222_TEXTO_Setting_v00.mdl
- - For Application Binary File select: E2222xx.ptt
- - For Tfs file select: E2222xxxxx.tfs
- - For CSC file select: E2222Oxxxxx.csc
- - Turn off the phone and connect USB to it while pressing Q + A keys to install DFU mode drivers.
- - Disconnect the phone after DFU drivers installed.
- - Click START button and reconnect USB cable to phone while pressing Q + A keys.
- - The program will detect it and start the Update Process so wait till all is DONE.
- - Disconnect the phone and turn it on then do Full reset: *2767*3855#
Original Firmwares for Samsung E2222 Ch@t2222: