We made this Guide to help you update the firmware of your Samsung C3222 which also known as Ch@t 322.
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 2
- LCD TFT, 256K colors
- Optical trackpad
- Memory microSD, up to 8GB
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- Camera 1.3 MP, 1280 x 960 pixels
- SNS integration
- Dual SIM (dual standby)
- MP3/eAAC+ player
- MP4/H.264 player
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Firmware: Samsung C3222 / Ch@t 322 Original Firmwares. They are:
C3222 / Ch@t 322
C3222XXJK5-OXEJK3 - C3222XXJJE-OXEJJ8 - C3222XXJL1 - C3222DXJK1 - C3222DDLC3 - C3222ZCKG1-OZH - C3222VJKA2-ZTO
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung C3222/Ch@t 322 Download Program.
- Press OK .
- Remove the battery from the Phone and Connect it to USB cable.
- When PC ask you for Drivers install it ( Drivers are located inside Flasher Folder ).
- After all Drivers are installed disconnect the phone.
- Click on SET MODEL Button and select : C3222_PUNCH_Setting_v00.mdl file.
- At the field Application binary file click on Browse and select : C3222OPEN.ptt file.
- At the field TFS file click on Browse and select C3222xxxxx.tfs file.
- At the field CSC file click on Browse and select C3222Oxxxxx.csc file.
- Click on START button.
- Connect the Phone to USB cable without battery.
- Wait till the process finished.
- When all is done the program give you this : Slot freed for new download.
- Disconnect the phone and turn it on.